The Work Continues
There are so many important stories to share about intellectual freedom. If you have a story you would like to share, please contact Valerie Nye at about sharing your story on this platform. Please follow these links to read about the continuing and unending work in which librarians are engaged.
- Censorship in Prison: An Interview with Prison Librarian Laura Sherbo by Alex Falck
- Defaced to Defend Children from Filth by Melissa Orth
- Defying a Draconian Directive by Lindsey Whittington
- When a Lack of Access Is Censorship by Tess Wilson
- Whose Rights Matter More? Negotiating Civil Rights in Farmington, NM by Danielle Sullivan & Christopher Schipper